Government Send [Nexus]

Name:  Nexus Hem   ||  Formerly:  Alex Snider 

Age:  12 

Date Of Infection:  Early March 

Allergies:  Pollen, Bees, Ants 

Infection Type:  Enhanced Vision / Blindness / Flame Resistant 

Sector:  R28 

Block:  12 

Cell:  34 


Explain Your Opinion:  I will not complain about becoming one of these monsters, I won't argue nor say it's bad. Sure, I crave flesh, I want to kill, but I'm alive. And that's something as a child I was never allowed. Though I may be orphaned, and my friends all dead... this is my new beginning. And I serve under Patient 46 and I don't complain, we're fed and are all around protected here. There's nothing I would change, nothing to be honest has really changed.                                                                                                                         

The Rain, Does It Burn:  The rain here? No. It doesn't burn, it's very different from normal rain. I'm pretty sure before it got nuclear, it didn't have a color. But now, it's a murky green color.                                         

What Are Things The Government Can Provide To Help Survivors And Those Whom Are Curable Cases? Please List The Following On The Lines Below So We May Provide The Needed Items:    Really? They add something like this, but we never see supplies. However, if this somehow does see sunlight, I won't argue. Umbrellas, clothing, jackets, roller skates, wheels, ammo, flare guns, and hell! We'd all enjoy some sugar.                                                                                                                                                  


Information Contributing To Safespots:  There is none. 


Fill the Lines Below With Vital Information Upon Your General Species:

 Easily put for those on the outside of the Americas. There's little safety from our own kind in this specific close in. The Center.. it's the only place with heat, and in this freezing place that's something very important to us. Without it, there's little to nothing we can do about it. My species? I'm human, just like those who locked the walls in this hell hole. If infected type is the means of the items, I can assure those with sight like mine isn't  dangerous, just extremely easy to startle. We don't run, but light is painful, Our eyesite is simply more advanced, we're nothing more than that.                                                                                                      

0 comments: